Sign in to follow this  
EchoFlanger

HD500 Ambient sounds

I created some new ambient sounds with the HD500 and made a demo video:

Here are the tones: http://andy.kapsi.fi/line6/AnttiLoponen-Line6HD500-Ambient-patches.zip

Mostly it's just Auto Volume Delay with long feedback, masses of reverb and compression with various effects for spices. I control the feedback of the delay with the expression pedal to keep chords ringing as long as I wish, and to turn it down for switching chords.

• Upvote 6

Andy Loponen.. Very familiar one.. Thank you for sharing!!

Andy Loponen.. Very familiar one.. Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks! I used to be a frequent poster (with my real name Antti Loponen) on the old Line6 forums but somehow never posted much on this system.

• Upvote 1

Thanks! I used to be a frequent poster (with my real name Antti Loponen) on the old Line6 forums but somehow never posted much on this system.

Now I remember you! Hope to see more from you Antii! Take care!

Hello echo flanger, I really enjoyed your video. Very nice work. I know it takes considerable time to produce a video

of this quality.... So thank you for your efforts and for sharing with the forum members.

Really nice sounds. Thanks for sharing the tones too. I've been dabbling a bit with the ambient tones recently myself and this will help.

-Bill

These are fantastic! I also came across your Synth Sounds video. I searched high and low for a posting of the patches for the latter, and couldn't find them. Will you post your work to Custom Tones or elsewhere? I would love to explore them! Thanks.

- Fearmore

Here's an ambient song played on a guitar through HD500, over a synth drone. The patch is based on "Particlebient" from this thread.

• Upvote 2

That is really great. Mesmerizing. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on when it stops!

• Upvote 1