GMArts

HX Stomp Tuner Access

Is there a way  to access the HX Stomp tuner OTHER than the Tap/Tuner foot-switch (or MIDI)?

The manual only refers to the tuner with the Tap/Tuner foot-switch which I intend to reassign, with pedals preventing use of FS4 and FS5.  I won't have MIDI connected, so that's not an option.

14 hours ago, GMArts said:

Is there a way  to access the HX Stomp tuner OTHER than the Tap/Tuner foot-switch (or MIDI)?

The manual only refers to the tuner with the Tap/Tuner foot-switch which I intend to reassign, with pedals preventing use of FS4 and FS5.  I won't have MIDI connected, so that's not an option.

Could you be a little more clear here?  Are you saying that using FS4 and FS5 won't work for your option?  Because you can setup FS4 or FS5 to be the tap tuner, but I wasn't sure if you were saying you knew that but it wouldn't work for you. 

With 2.7, [ACTION] + [PAGE>] together will start the tuner, useful if you have set switch 3 to stomp instead of tuner/tap.

• Like 2

Thanks mr_dad_g, that's what I wanted to know!

To Kilrahi - because I'll be connecting 2 pedals to the EXP 1/2 socket, I won't be able to use FS4 or FS5 for the tuner.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 8:05 PM, mr_dad_g said:

With 2.7, [ACTION] + [PAGE>] together will start the tuner, useful if you have set switch 3 to stomp instead of tuner/tap.

Hi.

Could this action be assigned to an external pedal via FS4? Like a Boss FS-5U?

All the best from Aslak, Norway.

39 minutes ago, aslakjohnsen said:

Hi.

Could this action be assigned to an external pedal via FS4? Like a Boss FS-5U?

All the best from Aslak, Norway.

Yes.

1 hour ago, Higgie said:

Care to share with the class?

The below video is pretty informative. Connect it, and then go into the HX Stomp's global settings and designate that you want FS4 to be FS4, and not an expression pedal, and then designate that FS4 has the tuner function. 

On 11/22/2018 at 2:05 PM, mr_dad_g said: