Jump to content

Helix Guitar Tuner


guitaramj
 Share

Recommended Posts

Tuner works fine.

 

If you want lower resolution then of course the old tech "looks" smoother.

 

Like several have said, ignore the top line. The bottom one is lower resolution and doesn't jump as much.

 

I suspect that this tuner debate would have never existed had l6 never put the upper (higher resolution) meter in there

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes you gotta let things go folks. Let's face it...fixing, changing, evolving, refining, or otherwise manipulating then tuner into something other than what it is, is clearly not at the top of their to-do list. Otherwise it'd be done already.

 

With the attention that this gets, you'd think the thing were actively preventing everybody's guitars from being tuned by any other means...I've seen people get less agitated over a cancer diagnosis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect that this tuner debate would have never existed had l6 never put the upper (higher resolution) meter in there

You do realize that the very reason they put the upper meter was because many of us were bitchin' about the tuner already.  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look, I love the Helix.  I think it is a massive improvement over anything L6 has ever made and I've made huge gear changes because I love it that much.  However, I think a lot of cats here are trying to make excuses to "let it go" like Elisa and "get over it" to an issue that was a big oversight on L6's parts.   Again, love this product and I'm going to live with the issue until (hopefully) there is a solid resolution sometime in the near future.  For now, I route to my Turbo Tuner and guarantee my tuning is locked in.

 

Stop making excuses for an under par tuner guys.  Seriously talk about drinking the Kool-Aid.... Let's face it, it is a "blah" tuner and for a $1500 product it should perform to its value.  Some of us have a lot of experience with quality tuners (way cheaper in cost) and I guess this is as good as a cheap Korg Pitchblack.  However, I think the Pitchblack locks in better than the Helix tuner.  So yes it is disappointing to see such a great product fail in a very ABC department like tuning.   

 

Let everyone continue to chime in about the complaints on the tuner and stop suppressing it.  Obviously there is a legit issue and the more we keep this up the more L6 will hear our thoughts and prioritize the issues.  Tuning quality may not be important to some however it is a #1 priority to many musicians (including myself) and its clear about the outspokenness of the musicians making note of it. 

 

Again, yes it "works" but I guess I'm just baffled how many here pass over the importance of a good tuner.  I mean common.... we are paying for a $1500 L6 product.  

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As long as there's new people getting HX's they too will be dissapointed in the onboard tuner.  The long timers can just get "Frozen" with it, anyone familiar with multi-effects in the past 20 years will also think the tuner is wonky.  I totally agree with Carbonfold.  If they were going to have such a marginal tuner they should've just put a "tuner out" buss on it, so you know upfront the tuner stinks on ice.  "We want good reverbs, OK; we want new boutique amp models, OK; we want better XYZ, OK; we want a better tuner, . . . . crickets

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stop making excuses for an under par tuner guys. Seriously talk about drinking the Kool-Aid.... Let's face it, it is a "blah" tuner and for a $1500 product it should perform to its value. Some of us have a lot of experience with quality tuners (way cheaper in cost) and I guess this is as good as a cheap Korg Pitchblack. However, I think the Pitchblack locks in better than the Helix tuner. So yes it is disappointing to see such a great product fail in a very ABC department like tuning.

 

Let everyone continue to chime in about the complaints on the tuner and stop suppressing it. Obviously there is a legit issue and the more we keep this up the more L6 will hear our thoughts and prioritize the issues. Tuning quality may not be important to some however it is a #1 priority to many musicians (including myself) and its clear about the outspokenness of the musicians making note of it.

Brand me a kool-aid drinker if you like, but I have never had any compunction about calling out policies, products, or features thereof that leave something to be desired...and for the record I wouldn't call the tuner "spectacular" and I don't use it much, but I also don't think it's the gross miscarriage of justice that it has been portrayed to be. But who cares anyway? Mine is just one man's opinion...

 

I will maintain however, as a practical matter, that getting one's knickers in a twist over something that in the grand scheme of things is relatively insignificant, and also isn't terribly likely to change (or at least not in a timely fashion), is a waste of time. Particularly when there are other options...I don't think I've ever met another guitarist who doesn't own one tuner or another, if not several. We can all be in tune if we wish, Helix be damned. It's like complaining that the $3000 LP you just bought didn't come with any picks..."Well how am I supposed to play, now?"

 

Or we can all keep a death-grip on the issue, rally the troops, have a Million Guitarist March on Calabasas, and double up on our blood pressure meds...

 

Either way, the tuner is what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you're missing the point or hey, maybe you're not... who knows.

 

Really in a nutshell the real issue is that a quality tuner is such a fundamental utility that I (along with others) am baffled that the $1500 Helix unit tuner is such a disappointment.  Which, L6 claims to be the end all rig solution right?  Or is the marketing end all but with an additional tuner to suffice?  It would be like buying a Porsche 911 but getting Chinese tires...  it would be mind boggling and just doesn't make sense.  I digress.

 

But who am I or you to say what is or isn't that important or what is not OR what to get twisted about or not.  IMO, this would be the same argument "IF" all the reverbs were nice but all the delays were crap.  For $1500 you are naturally going to have people complain and say they expected the delays were better.  However, your argument would be that Styrmon makes excellent delays so whats the big deal? :)  Same case with the tuner so let people complain and their BP to rise.  Its expected when a product fails short of the basic functions like a tuner.

 

Anyways, again, I'm a Helix fanboy so not hater here.  "Tuner Gate"... is a valid gripe....   

 

 

Brand me a kool-aid drinker if you like, but I have never had any compunction about calling out policies, products, or features thereof that leave something to be desired...and for the record I don't think the tuner is overly wonderful, and I don't use it much, but that's really neither here, nor there.

I merely suggested, as a matter of practicality, that getting one's knickers in a twist over something that isn't terribly likely to change (or at least not in a timely fashion), is a waste of time. Particularly when there are other options...I don't think I've ever met another guitarist who doesn't own one tuner or another, if not several. It's like complaining that the $3000 LP you just bought didn't come with any picks.

Or we can all keep a death-grip on the issue, rally the troops, have a Million Guitarist March on Calabasas, and double up on our blood pressure meds...

Either way, the tuner is what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As long as there's new people getting HX's they too will be dissapointed in the onboard tuner.  The long timers can just get "Frozen" with it, anyone familiar with multi-effects in the past 20 years will also think the tuner is wonky.  I totally agree with Carbonfold.  If they were going to have such a marginal tuner they should've just put a "tuner out" buss on it, so you know upfront the tuner stinks on ice.  "We want good reverbs, OK; we want new boutique amp models, OK; we want better XYZ, OK; we want a better tuner, . . . . crickets

 

I've seen complaints about the tuners on nearly every multi-effects unit ever made from some people... I mean, Line 6 will probably look at the Helix tuner, and may make some changes, but they're still not going to please everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you're missing the point or hey, maybe you're not... who knows.

Just two ways of looking at the same thing, I suppose. I just call things as I see them.

 

As for "all in one solutions"...they don't exist. Never met one that lived up to it's own hype, no matter what the application, and I stopped expecting that a long time ago.

 

 

All I know is, I doubt I'll be lying on my deathbed lamenting the $hitty Helix tuner...and if ain't worth getting worked up over then, it ain't now either. But as always, ymmv...😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are musicians in constant search for the end all solutions.  Are we ever happy? haha   Everyone has their own reasons to get bent.  Its good that the tuner issues is not a big deal to you :)  I wished it wasn't with me and I would be 100% happy.  Otherwise I will stay 99.99% happy with it.

 

 

 

 

Just two ways of looking at the same thing, I suppose. I just call things as I see them.

As for "all in one solutions"...they don't exist. Never met one that lived up to it's own hype, no matter what the application, and I stopped expecting that a long time ago.


All I know is, I doubt I'll be lying on my deathbed lamenting the $hitty Helix tuner...and if ain't worth getting worked up over then, it ain't now either. But as always, ymmv...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've seen complaints about the tuners on nearly every multi-effects unit ever made from some people... I mean, Line 6 will probably look at the Helix tuner, and may make some changes, but they're still not going to please everyone.

I've never been on a forum for nearly every multi-effects unit ever made, so I can't comment on that...but I can tell you that EVERY tuner I have ever used (including one on a Furman power conditioner lol) is better than the Helix tuner.

This is the only time in my life that I ever had a tuner that I can't depend on.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly, it works fine in this video. (already posted once..)

 

 

You can post that video on every helix thread in every helix forum 100000000 times people will never agree that the tuner works fine and yet still you use the Peterson Strobostomp

Even if you had used a Boss TU which less accurate they wouldnt agree.

And yet i see posts that say it isnt accurate LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With honest respect, I disagree:

 

> Tuner works fine.

No it doesn't. Checkmate!

> I suspect that this tuner debate would have never existed had l6 never put the upper (higher resolution) meter in there

Sorry, but that's ridiculous. We use our ears to decide if it's in tune, not (just) the display. It could have a dancing bear when the guitar is in tune (sad bear if it's not), and it would still be a poor tuner.

> Like several have said, ignore the top line. The bottom one is lower resolution and doesn't jump as much.

True, it doesn't jump, but it doesn't tune your guitar well. Try this experiment: Detune your guitar, alternating strings very flat (EDB) and very sharp: (AGE). Now tune the flat ones up until the upper white >< just barely comes on. Now do the same tuning down the sharp ones. The manual says "When both arrows are illuminated, your string is perfectly in tune." Now go out and play a gig with that guitar, using this perfect tuning approach.

 

> ... just use an external tuner ... just accept the poor tuner

 

As other have said, I didn't buy the Helix for the tuner, but the tuner is really important. It's a feature, like an effect, routing, etc. It needs to be in the same class as the Helix's other features, and it's not. If it was, there would not be so many unhappy with it. I'm another who has to use an external tuner, which sucks. It adds another 10% of my Helix cost. It's like buying an external reverb because they're all unusable. Not cool.

 

Line6: Please improve the tuner to be on par with others!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fanboy as recent because prior I was really only a fan of the EchoPark AND I hated multiFx units. Helix has changed my opinion of it. I guess being a d**k will get your point across? Actually you only support more of what I recently posted. You’re right, a Helix fanboy and first 4 post are about the tuner. Go figure, I guess that means something is up with the tuner haha.

 

So sensitive about his beloved Helix haha.

 

I see.

4 posts here.

All dealing with your beloved tuner...

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m not going to argue To how accurate it is or not but I will say the Peterson tracks and locks a lot better. Same as my ST300. The Helix tuner isn’t in the same playing field as the Peterson or ST300.

 

AGAIN... seriously... I don’t like the Helix tuner so what. Clearly ppl agree. So what. Works for some. So what...

You can post that video on every helix thread in every helix forum 100000000 times people will never agree that the tuner works fine and yet still you use the Peterson Strobostomp

Even if you had used a Boss TU which less accurate they wouldnt agree.

And yet i see posts that say it isnt accurate LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A question for people in the industry: Is there something exceptionally difficult about programming a tuner function? Line6 clearly has a stellar team around other features, so maybe it's really hard to find a tuner guru to hire. It just seems there are much better digital tuners on the market, and they've all solved (to a better degree) the problem using the same kind of input and DSP features as on the Helix. Maybe they could contract out to Peterson? I'll chip in! (Wait, i already have :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A question for people in the industry: Is there something exceptionally difficult about programming a tuner function? Line6 clearly has a stellar team around other features, so maybe it's really hard to find a tuner guru to hire. It just seems there are much better digital tuners on the market, and they've all solved (to a better degree) the problem using the same kind of input and DSP features as on the Helix. Maybe they could contract out to Peterson? I'll chip in! (Wait, i already have :-)

I could be wrong, but I'll bet the engineers at BMW probably spend a lot more time on the transmissions than the cup holders...in any device that performs multiple functions, each and every feature cannot be "the best there's ever been". It's never gonna happen. Nothing would ever get finished...

 

Now if your stated goal is to build a tuner, the sole function of which is tuning, and it still sucks when you're done... then there's a problem. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I could be wrong, but I'll bet the engineers at BMW probably spend a lot more time on the transmissions than the cup holders...in any device that performs more than one function, each and every feature cannot be "the best there's ever been". It's never gonna happen. Nothing would ever get finished...

 

Poor analogy. You can't play good music out of tune, and a reliable tuner is essential to that. Line6 included a tuner for that reason.

How about this: Assume your BMW has steering that frequently goes out of alignment has to be calibrated regularly before and during every trip. BMW included a steering tuner tool on its dashboard, but lots of users end up with bad steering after using the tool, even with the AC on (a tip that helps some). So often they have to spend time fixing the recommendation of the tool. This when they're in the middle of a race.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah. I'd say a guitar tuner is FAR more important than a "cupholder" on a BMW.
It's weird...because I haven't seen a "bad" guitar tuner in my professional career starting in 1978. 
This is the first one I've ever seen or heard of that gave so many people trouble.

Tuners seemed to be a no-brainer issue...but the Helix somehow screwed up what is seemingly the easiest thing to make: the tuner.

BUT...the Helix is sounding GREAT for me! I love the thing. Just incredible.  Still seems weird that they somehow managed to make a bad tuner. lol

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor analogy. You can't play good music out of tune, and a reliable tuner is essential to that. Line6 included a tuner for that reason.

How about this: Assume your BMW has steering that frequently goes out of alignment has to be calibrated regularly before and during every trip. BMW included a steering tuner tool on its dashboard, but lots of users end up with bad steering after using the tool, even with the AC on (a tip that helps some). So often they have to spend time fixing the recommendation of the tool. This when they're in the middle of a race.

No, actually THAT is a poor analogy. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that this particular tuner is actually forcing you to play out of tune. It isn't. Don't use it. I don't, and I've lived to tell the tale.

 

Nobody is disputing your experience. There's been enough b1tching about it, that it clearly doesn't work well for some, for others it's fine, and the rest of us are indifferent to it. I won't pretend to know why that is...but with all the carrying on, you'd think that those who find it completely unusable were somehow condemned to a lifetime of playing out of tune, merely because it's there. Don't use it if that's the case...waiting around for L6 to solve the problem for you might prove to be disappointing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm...I'm guessing you've never been on a debate team:

 

Them:  The Earth revolves around the sun.

You:  No it doesn't.  Checkmate.

 

<wink>

 

I'm happy someone got the gag :-)

 

 

No, actually THAT is a poor analogy. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that this particular tuner is actually forcing you to play out of tune. It isn't. Don't use it. I don't, and I've lived to tell the tale.

 

Nobody is disputing your experience. There's been enough b1tching about it, that it clearly doesn't work well for some, for others it's fine, and the rest of us are indifferent to it. I won't pretend to know why that is...but with all the carrying on, you'd think that those who find it completely unusable were somehow condemned to a lifetime of playing out of tune, merely because it's there. Don't use it if that's the case...waiting around for L6 to solve the problem for you might prove to be disappointing.

 

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With honest respect, I disagree:

 

> Tuner works fine.

 

No it doesn't. Checkmate!

 

> I suspect that this tuner debate would have never existed had l6 never put the upper (higher resolution) meter in there

 

Sorry, but that's ridiculous. We use our ears to decide if it's in tune, not (just) the display. It could have a dancing bear when the guitar is in tune (sad bear if it's not), and it would still be a poor tuner.

 

> Like several have said, ignore the top line. The bottom one is lower resolution and doesn't jump as much.

 

True, it doesn't jump, but it doesn't tune your guitar well. Try this experiment: Detune your guitar, alternating strings very flat (EDB) and very sharp: (AGE). Now tune the flat ones up until the upper white >< just barely comes on. Now do the same tuning down the sharp ones. The manual says "When both arrows are illuminated, your string is perfectly in tune." Now go out and play a gig with that guitar, using this perfect tuning approach.

 

> ... just use an external tuner ... just accept the poor tuner

 

As other have said, I didn't buy the Helix for the tuner, but the tuner is really important. It's a feature, like an effect, routing, etc. It needs to be in the same class as the Helix's other features, and it's not. If it was, there would not be so many unhappy with it. I'm another who has to use an external tuner, which sucks. It adds another 10% of my Helix cost. It's like buying an external reverb because they're all unusable. Not cool.

 

Line6: Please improve the tuner to be on par with others!

"> I suspect that this tuner debate would have never existed had l6 never put the upper (higher resolution) meter in there"

 

It wasnt there at first and guess what?

 

Lots of tuning thread "it wasnt accurate enuogh" "fix the tuner a.s.a.p" "whats wrong with the tuner" etc etc

Yet still people posted videos of the tuner showing how accurate it was against STROBE tuners and even used sine waves to show to the people it stayed on the green and never moved.

Do a search here and you will see

 

So Line 6 decided to upgrade the tuner i think it was at firmware 1.9 or so? with the upper row

And yet the tuner was not good enough for them now it was to jumpy so everyone said use the lower raw like you did before

I dont know but i suspect some people have NO EAR at all

They will not know if the guitar is out of tune they must check it against a tuner

 

Everytime i tune my guitar with Helix tuner it is in tune just fine i would not intonate my guitars on it as the upper row is a bit jumpy compare to a strobe but i COULD intonate them if wanted to do that..

 

It seems that some users rely on machines only and if the tuner would broke they couldnt tune the guitars by ear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, actually THAT is a poor analogy. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that this particular tuner is actually forcing you to play out of tune. It isn't. Don't use it. I don't, and I've lived to tell the tale.

 

Nobody is disputing your experience. There's been enough b1tching about it, that it clearly doesn't work well for some, for others it's fine, and the rest of us are indifferent to it. I won't pretend to know why that is...but with all the carrying on, you'd think that those who find it completely unusable were somehow condemned to a lifetime of playing out of tune, merely because it's there. Don't use it if that's the case...waiting around for L6 to solve the problem for you might prove to be disappointing.

 

I haven't purchased a Helix... yet... so I don't have direct experience, but assuming it really is subpar I'm going to have to go with the posters who say that's a serious issue. I have a a $15 headstock tuner that works pretty well, so yes it is absolutely my expectation that I should be able to buy a $1500 processor and NOT have to use an external tuner. And since I'll probably buy the rack model and don't want to run audio cabling to front of stage that means going back to my rack in order to tune... that's a SERIOUS debit point. Not necessarily a showstopper, but I would think it'd be of the highest priority to have an accurate tuner built into the thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m not going to argue To how accurate it is or not but I will say the Peterson tracks and locks a lot better. Same as my ST300. The Helix tuner isn’t in the same playing field as the Peterson or ST300.

 

AGAIN... seriously... I don’t like the Helix tuner so what. Clearly ppl agree. So what. Works for some. So what...

The debate was does the tuner work or not work?

 

No it isnt a strobe tuner we ALL get that why do you think it would be like a professional strobe tuner?

But it isnt so OFF against a Peterson or an ST from Sonic Research like many "pedal tuner" is.

 

Or the old tuners with the needle we used in the 80,s

Yet people say it is accurate and it isnt working fine LOL..

 

Its not as good as a strobe as it will not stop "spinning" or shall i say "jump" when you are perfectly in tune.

But hey just move the guitar neck a little bit after you tune to a strobe and it will be off on a strobe aaswell.

 

Therefore i wouldnt intonate on Helix tuner i could intonate on it but it would take alot longer my Helix jumps only one block on the upper row i have seen other where it jumps like crazy i think they might move the tuning pegs to much you just need to turn it veeeery slooowly.

 

People here and on other forums is comparing it to NON strobe tuners?

And say it will not work in a live situation?

Yeah right they all use strobe for quick tuning live LOL

 

I say stop complaining and use your regular tuner they worj´king on a fix and even if they code a strobe algorithm that is equally good as Peterson and ST people will STILL complain do you wanna bet against that???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The argument is not "does it work".  Sure it does but poorly in a comparable market (comparable price point that is).   I know... I know subjective and I agree with that but to me (like others) feel that it is a poor tuner.  Also, stating comparable market is a whole other argument that I'm sure people can/will troll on....  go for it if you want I guess. 

 

It is what it is until L6 wants (or even can) do something about it.  If I'm going to take a stab at it, I'm going to assume it is a hardware issue or L6 would have fixed it a long time ago.  If it isn't hardware, maybe there is hope but I'm not going to hold my breath.  More of wishful thinking but I don't think L6 isn't working on it because it isn't a priority.  Its probably because there is an issue trying to remedy it.  As I have said several times before (and many others), regardless of the tuner issue that the Helix is not going anywhere and will be continued to be used.

 

I think the failure here is that there is a WHOLE lot assuming by one group who feels/thinks that the other group should value what is important enough to "get over it" and "shut up" because it is annoying to them.  It is the same point I made above about reverbs vs delays (as an example).   tomayto, tomahto....   some people are not happy with the tuner performance.  What is wrong with that.   Again... it is clear with the amount of debate this has created there is a clear issue.  Not enough to steer me away from the Helix....   I'm sure L6 is listening and noting the concerns as they have stated already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I haven't purchased a Helix... yet... so I don't have direct experience, but assuming it really is subpar I'm going to have to go with the posters who say that's a serious issue. I have a a $15 headstock tuner that works pretty well, so yes it is absolutely my expectation that I should be able to buy a $1500 processor and NOT have to use an external tuner. And since I'll probably buy the rack model and don't want to run audio cabling to front of stage that means going back to my rack in order to tune... that's a SERIOUS debit point.

It's only a serious issue if you choose to make it such. What it really is, is a minor inconvenience, easily remedied by stuff that you (and I suspect most of us) already own. Your clip-on tuner will conveniently follow you everywhere... no need to run back to a rack unless you want to. I've done it a million times... nobody will notice it's there but you. Or use a pedal tuner if that's unacceptable.

 

Or go ahead and purchase something else if you can't bear the thought of having to tune your guitar by some other means...but if you had your heart set on a Helix, and pull the plug for this, it's ridiculous. It's like finding the house of your dreams, but refusing to buy it because the mailbox is ugly... and, you might find that it works just fine for you. Not everybody is screaming bloody murder over this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

">

I dont know but i suspect some people have NO EAR at all

 

It seems that some users rely on machines only and if the tuner would broke they couldnt tune the guitars by ear.

Wow...let me know when you play professionally and stand in front of a crowd tuning your guitar by ear.

 

I'd fire you immediately for that amateur b.s.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow...let me know when you play professionally and stand in front of a crowd tuning your guitar by ear.

 

I'd fire you immediately for that amateur b.s.

I winced at that a bit myself... workarounds are effective, plentiful, and (mostly) cheap, but yelling "everybody shut up so I can tune" into a mic from stage left really isn't as option. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow...let me know when you play professionally and stand in front of a crowd tuning your guitar by ear.

 

I'd fire you immediately for that amateur b.s.

 

Right... we had an opener a few weeks back with three guitars and not a tuner amongst them. This isn't 1970 guys; it's absolutely unacceptable for the audience to hear you tune. They'll never come anywhere near one of our shows again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Right... we had an opener a few weeks back with three guitars and not a tuner amongst them. This isn't 1970 guys; it's absolutely unacceptable for the audience to hear you tune. They'll never come anywhere near one of our shows again.

Some bands just shouldn't be trying to play professionally...they have no idea what they are doing.

I hope you guys "schooled" them and made them feel like the idiots they are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some bands just shouldn't be trying to play professionally...they have no idea what they are doing.

I hope you guys "schooled" them and made them feel like the idiots they are.

Well... I did try to have a conversation with the bass player, who appeared to be running the show, about why they wouldn't be asked back. He seemed receptive until I advised him to fire his GF...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...