s7nstringsofhell

Tuner not working

I have owned my helix about 2 months and the tuner flat out doest work. I have swapped the cable and used 3 different guitars. Switch pick ups, moved volume and tone knobs. 

anyone have an issue or know a fix ?  Or will i already be dealing with warranty? 

What do you mean it doesn't work at all? Can you elaborate?

You enable the tuner, start tuning your guitar and then nothing on the screen? As in, zero feedback from the tuning needle (doesn't move at all?)

By default the tuner Input is set to Multi, wiich includes the Guitar, Aux and Variax physical inputs. If you are using a different input set the Tuner to match.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, silverhead said:

By default the tuner Input is set to Multi, wiich includes the Guitar, Aux and Variax physical inputs. If you are using a different input set the Tuner to match.

^^^ This ^^^

When you engage the tuner check the lower left of the screen to make sure it is set to the correct input... or MULTI if using one of the inputs Silverhead mentions. If this unit was a store demo or a return you never know how someone may have set it. 

... and just to make sure the basics are covered... (like a support line asking if something is plugged in)

Are you aware that you have to press and hold the tuner button for 2 seconds to engage it? 

3 hours ago, codamedia said:

^^^ This ^^^

When you engage the tuner check the lower left of the screen to make sure it is set to the correct input... or MULTI if using one of the inputs Silverhead mentions. If this unit was a store demo or a return you never know how someone may have set it. 

... and just to make sure the basics are covered... (like a support line asking if something is plugged in)

Are you aware that you have to press and hold the tuner button for 2 seconds to engage it? 

12 hours ago, silverhead said:

3 hours ago, codamedia said:

^^^ This ^^^

thanks gents

My tuner stopped working the other day also.  I have tried everything I can think of.  I use several wireless systems and very good cables, etc.  I can switch to the tuner, but there is zero activity.

16 minutes ago, mkopec said:

My tuner stopped working the other day also.  I have tried everything I can think of.  I use several wireless systems and very good cables, etc.  I can switch to the tuner, but there is zero activity.

When you engage the tuner check the lower left of the screen to make sure it is set to the correct input... EG: If you accidentally changed that from MULTI to RETURN 1 it would appear to be unresponsive.